Required information & things to consider when placing your order with us.
1) Upper or Lower teeth? (Tops/Bottoms)
2) How many and which teeth? (Incisors, Canines, Molars)
3) Which type of precious metal? (Sterling Silver, Gold (10K, 14K, 18K), Platinum)
4) What type of color? (Rose, White, Yellow)
5) What type of finish? (Polished, Matte, etc.)
6) Design specifics? (Full / Open Face / Gap etc.)
7) If you can, please send us a drawing / sketch / picture / image in order to help us understand what type of design you are going for. Send to 443-760-8520
8) Do you plan on having any dental work done on your teeth in the near future (this may affect the way they fit later on).
The iconic grill emerged in the 1980s during hip-hip's fledgling years. The much simpler designs of yesteryear have evolved in intricacy as the jewelry industry made gradual improvements to its methods. From a single cap to a mouthful of gold and diamond.
As a warning: these aren't those flimsy, generic, one-size-fits-all kind of grills— they are made to order; custom tailored to the wearer. They will fit only the client they were designed for. In the name of extravagance and quality, we make our grills thicker and durable to differentiate them from those of our competition. Like all quality crafted personalized jewelry, custom grills are made with the highest attention to detail and artisanship. Our grills start at $80 (single plain silver caps) and go up from there. Get your teeth done right.